Saturday, May 15, 2010

I am sitting here at home with the sounds of family around me and I feel happy and truly content! What sweet noise to hear the talking, playing, and general noise of my six beautiful children. What a blessing they are in my life! With every one of them Jill and I felt the Spirit of the Lord telling us that another spirit was waiting to come down to earth, get a body, and join our family. I feel so truly grateful that Heavenly Father's love and mercy towards me is so great, even when I am imperfect as a father and husband, and I let him down. I have felt the power of his redeeming love and mercy, helping me receive forgiveness of my sins and helping me know that he will give me the strength to carry on and keep trying, no matter how hard it gets.

Blythe is playing scales on her flute. Tate is singing at the top of his lungs in the shower. I also hear Hunter and Gavin downstairs talking. Grace is in Blythe's room getting fussy. Ah, I am truly cherishing this "noise." Heavenly Father has truly blessed me.

2 comments:

I love that kind of noise. I miss you guys!

Your blog reminds me of our visit to your home yesterday...I got the same warm, homey feeling of love with the kids sharing their talents, Jill holding Grace, Tate snuggling up to his grandpa, and you chopping and slicing things in the kitchen for the soup you were making. It was a busy, happy, loving home, and I LOVED it!